Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let's Try This Again

So I have decided to start blogging again as a means of stress relief and personal amusement.

I hope to comment on many of the comical things I encounter every day and those things that pop into my mind from time to time. For instance:

Yesterday I was watching a soccer match with a number of French players and I realized that even though they make millions of dollars playing for themselves around the world they could not come together as a group for the World Cup....yet the NBA stars (LeBron, Kobe, etc) who are widely considered the most arrogant and self-centered athletes in the world managed to play together and dominate the Olympics....what does that say about the French?

Why don't Band-Aid's come in a roll that you can just peel off, it's impossible to unwrap a band-aid when you gushing blood and trying not to cover yourself in it.

So while the summer of Brent may be over it not really over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment